The Microlight Alpine Jacket is a warm, lightweight down hooded jacket with a slim fit. It is made from weather-resistant Pertex® Quantum outer fabric and filled with ethically-sourced 750FP R.D.S. Certified European Hydrophobic Goose Down. The hydrophobic coating is fluorocarbon free developed in conjunction with Nikwax®. Down has an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio and is highly compressible, making the Microlight Alpine very packable.
Features of this jacket include an adjustable hood with laminated brim and flexible polymer peak; diverted hood baffle lines for an anatomical fit; dual drawcord adjustment hem and clean finish elasticated cuff construction. It has two YKK® reverse coil harness-compatible hand pockets and a YKK® reverse coil chest pocket. The Microlight Alpine also comes with a separate stuff sack for easy storage.
- Weight: 417g / 14.7oz (size 12)
- Insulation: 750FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down: 140g / 4.9oz size 12
- Pertex Quantum outer fabric
- Pertex Quantum inner
- Rab Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax
- Micro stitch-through baffle construction
- Adjustable hood with laminated brim and flexible polymer peak
- Diverted hood baffle lines for an anatomical fit
- YKK reverse coil front zip with insulated zip baffle and chin guard
- 2 YKK reverse coil harness compatible hand pockets
- YKK reverse coil chest pocket
- Clean finish elasticated cuff construction
- Hem construction with dual draw cord adjustment
- Stuff sack
- Fit: Slim
A lightweight, highly packable and warm down hooded jacket.
Made with from weather-resistant Pertex Quantum fabric.
Filled with ethically-sourced 750FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down.
Slim fitting with an adjustable hood and elasticated cuffs.
Small stuff sack for easy storage.