Hi Vis Bomber Jacket
Our Bomber Jacket has been designed to provide you with the ultimate combination of waterproofness and breathability in order to keep you warm and dry throughout your working day.
Conforms to EN ISO 20471 Class 3
Conforms to EN 343 Class 3:1
Conforms to GO/RT 3279 (Hi Vis Orange only)
300D Oxford PU Fabric
Heavy Duty 2-Way Zip
Taped Welded Seams
2 x Front Pockets
2 x Band & Brace
Inner Phone Pocket
Heavy Duty Padding
2 Angled Front Pockets
CAN YOU PLEASE LEAVE 5 STAR POSITIVE FEED BACK FOR US.
If you have any problems or concerns about your recent purchase, please get in touch with us. PLEASE LEAVE 5 STAR FEEDBACK FOR US.
* All Pictures and Colours May Vary Slightly Due to Lighting Effects In Studio.
* Fitting & Measurements Can Slightly Vary from Manufacture to Manufacture we can’t be held responsible.
1. CUSTOMERS MAY RETURN ANY ITEMS WITHIN 14 DAYS OF THE RECEIPT OF GOODS FOR AN EXCHANGE OR A REFUND.
o Please Note: In case of exchange or return buyer will have to pay the postage. In case of refund seller only refund the actual item price. Postage will not be refunded.
2. ALL GOODS MUST BE RETURNED IN THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING WITH ALL TAGS STILL ATTACHED, AND FREE OF ANY WEAR OR TEAR AND UNUSED IN A GOOD SALEABLE CONDITION.
3. RETURN POSTAGE COSTS ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BUYER.
Plain & Two Tone Hi Vis Bomber Jacket with Class 2 Retro Reflective Tape
Conforms To BS EN 343 | 471:2003 + A1:2007
Waterproof with Taped Seams
Zip Fastening with Studded Storm Flap Over
Concealed Hood in Collar, Diamond Quilt Lining